Here at SwissVBS, we are excitedly counting down the remaining days to our first North American Digital Learning Summit to be held in the bustling city of Toronto on September 22nd.
In honour of our 15 year anniversary in the business, we have been planning this since April and are thrilled at how both the program and the event attendees have shaped up.We will be hosts to some of the world's leading thinkers and on the ground practitioners of eLearning, mobile learning, learning reinforcement and sales enablement as we delve into some of the big questions that we are all faced with in the L&D industry - namely:
- Is digital learning a strategic imperative to achieve my business goals?
- Is reinforcement a key lever for sustaining performance?
- What are best practices and disrupters with going mobile?
- How can I properly execute a digital/mobile learning strategy?
- What can I do to help learners overcome the forgetting curve?
- How can I leverage mobile for ongoing performance support?
- How can I measure and realize a much greater ROI on my training initiatives?
With presenters from Apple, GE and Cambridge University we hope to facilitate a dialogue around some of these key themes, engage in healthy discussion and learn from each other's experiences. As developers of content and mobile support solutions, we at SwissVBS are also very eager to hear your thoughts and get your input on how we can best serve your needs with both content and technology - this is a symbiotic relationship afterall...
Space is limited and filling up - so if this is of interest to you then please click on the link below to find out more and register.
Looking forward to reporting back later in the month!